Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A blog post, really?!

     Ahem. Yes I have been completely and inexcusably remiss in posting. However, you might be excited to note that I am attempting something totally new for me: video blogging! Huzzah! It's kind of silly, but fun (at least I think so). It's a little long just because I like to ramble a lot, and also I haven't blogged in so damn long that it doesn't seem entirely implausible that I gave up the project altogether/died/develped a mystery illness which prevented my blogging. So, yes, I might be back now. If you watch the video, you should let me know what you think i.e. is video blogging equal to, superior, or seriously subpar as compared to written blogs.

And so, with no further ado, here is the video:


1 comment:

  1. sooooo...how about i thought that you were talking about sugaring your vaj? haha! glad it was your leggs...but i does bring new meaning to the phrase "give me some sugar!"

    but i wanted to say that admitting your stance and describing the growth from that stance on people with disabilities is a major step towards eradicating such beliefs to begin with. re-examining our privilege, prejudices, value-systems and beliefs is such a huge part of my program because not being aware of the beliefs you hold means that you will not effective in dealing with people of that population. to see that you have the balls to admit but also have openness to challenge yourself, makes me appreciate you even more. rock on Amber!

    ReplyDelete